Monday, March 30, 2015

David Cameron Says He's Learned "Frozen" Off By Heart

He just can’t let it go.



Walt Disney



Andrew Matthews / PA Wire


He said his youngest daughter Florence was so obsessed with the movie that he found he'd learned it off by heart.


In an interview with Heat magazine , which is on sale now, he said: "Have I watched Frozen? I have a four-year-old daughter! I can virtually recite it all! I can see it's brilliantly done. I mean, four-year-old-girls, they love it."


The prime minister also admitted that he's scared of rats – but can deal with spiders.


He said: "I'm not very keen on rats, we had one in our kitchen once, it came in through the cat flap. It was horrible, and I kind of found it in the middle of the night. I'd like to say I stripped down to the waist and wrestled it and threw it out, but I didn't.


"It had found a hole in the skirting board and it was disappearing through that. So, not nice! But if there's a spider in the bath send for me! Samantha's not good on spiders, but I can do creepy crawlies."




View Entire List ›






from BuzzFeed - Latest http://ift.tt/19spBu6

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment