Monday, March 30, 2015

61 Thoughts Every Introvert Has While Shopping

I’ve made a huge mistake.



United Artists / Via missanniehall.tumblr.com


1. Did I really need to leave my house today?

2. I've been putting off jean shopping for so long anyway.

3. Why didn't I just order them online?

4. I just got to the mall and I already want to go home.

5. Ugh… why are there so many people here?

6. Is there a big sale or something?

7. And why is everyone trying to make eye contact with me?

8. Being invisible would be really cool right now.



20th Century Fox / Via goodreads.com


9. This store is way too crowded.

10. Hurry up and find those damn jeans.

11. Where's my size?

12. They have practically all the other sizes except mine.

13. Fuck, now I'm going to have to ask someone for help.

14. I'll try looking again, it has to be here.

15. Shit, an employee's coming.

16. Play it cool… everything's under control.

17. Should I tell him I need help or leave?

18. I'll just come back another day.

19. Hurry up and decide, he's asking you the question.

20. Why did I say no even though I need his help?




View Entire List ›






from BuzzFeed - Latest http://ift.tt/1Hgveac

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment