Saturday, February 28, 2015

A Man Has Tattooed The Dress On His Leg Because "Why Not?"

Daniel Howland thinks his new tattoo of The Dress is “awesome” and “dumb”. (And it’s definitely black and blue.)


A 24-year-old man from Texas named Daniel Howland has tattooed The Dress on his leg.



instagram.com


"I pretty much got it because, I mean, I keep up with all the social memes and hysteria and whatever, and this is the only one that I really couldn't wrap my brain around. So I just decided to do it."


Howland sees the dress as blue and black, but briefly glimpsed it as white and gold once while out drinking. Nick York, a 19-year-old tattoo artist who works with Howland in their Austin shop, and who did the piece for free, has only been able to see white and gold.


"It's a joke," York explained. "I didn't know it was gonna freak people out." He said he was offended that The Lad Bible had called it "the worst tattoo you'll see today," saying that technically speaking, it was a quality tattoo.


"They should have put the dumbest or the stupidest, but not the worst," York said.


"I have an awesome tattoo on my leg," Howland said. "It's just dumb."



instagram.com




View Entire List ›






from BuzzFeed - Latest http://ift.tt/1wzGhoQ

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment